iWatch conducts interactive workshops for the benefit of the citizens of India. Details of the structure of their interactive workshops for Indian Citizens - Modules of 1, 2, 4 & 8 hours.
- What is Democracy?
- What is the Role of a citizen in a Democracy?
- Definition of Governance & Administration
- Cost of Governance of India
- Duties of Elected representatives in Lok Sabha & Rajya Sabha - [MP's], State Assemblies - [ MLA's ] & Municipalities [ Councilors ]
- Duties of appointed employees in the Union Government & State Government organizations
- Where is India in the year 2001, with respect to the rest of the world, for example China?
- Why are we where we are? Can we do better?
- Why do Indians succeed better in foreign countries?
- How can we become World Class? What we, as a citizen, need to do?
- Use of Effective Human Capital - The Golden Key which only can transform India into a Superpower
YOU BE THE JUDGE!
2. Some Benefits and spin offs due to Good Governance - at the Village, City, District, State & National level
The only Constant in Life is CHANGE!Scroll Up
- Governance and Drinking Water
- Governance and Garbage disposal
- Governance and Sanitation & Drains
- Governance and Health Services
- Governance and prevention of Slums in cities
- Governance and roads, expressways, waterways, coastal shipping,
railways and air transport
- Governance and Agricultural services, to support agriculture,
floriculture, horticulture etc.
- Governance and Primary & Secondary Education
- Governance and Vocational Training
- Governance and Tourism
- Governance and Exports
- Governance and Agriculture
- Governance and Infrastructure - ports, airports, national highways
- Governance and FDI inflow
- Governance and Population
- Governance and Employment Generation
- Governance and Environment
- Governance and Law & Order
- Governance and Corruption
- Governance and Industry* Governance and Service Sector