- Country of India - Imagine India as an aircraft travelling from the 20th to the 21st Century
- Pilots - Politicians and MPs of the Lok Sabha + Rajya Sabha
- Co-Pilots- Politicians and MLAs of the 30 States of India + Councilors of the 4000 Municipalties.
- Cabin Crew- Employees of the State and Central Government
- Passengers - The 1032 million people of India
- Engines & wings of the plane- The 35 States & Territories of India
- Fin, rudder, navigation & control systems - The PMO & all the Ministries
- Tailplanes & Stabalizers- The offices of the President and Vice-President of India
- Fuselage of body- All the infrastructure of India- Natural & Man made
India needs the best and most effective Pilots+Co-Pilots+Cabin Crew, to steer on a path of progress, peace and prosperity so as to attain the highest quality of life for its 1032 million people.
The main goal of the key elements is to govern and administer and work for the betterment of the citizens and country of India. There is no other objective!
The quality, safety, happiness & health of the 1032 million passengers, depends entirely on the basic skills, education, experience, knowledge, training, sincerity, maturity and health and condition of all the key elements - Pilots+Co-Pilots+Cabin Crew.
Use of effective Human Capital - The Golden key which can transforme India into a superpower. When Politicians & Officials take decisions, they need to fulfill two criteria
- Will it benifit the People of India, present & future?
- Will it benifit the Country of India?
YOU BE THE JUDGE!The only Constant in Life is CHANGE!Scroll Up